Job DescriptionTrusteer, a part of IBM Security, is seeking for a dedicated, communicative and highly motivated student with excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills to join our help-desk team.
The candidate will be responsible for providing support and technical assistance to the company's users.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Installation and support of Endpoints environment and users workstations
- Support telephone and mobile equipment and systems
- Support peripheral equipment
- Provisioning hardware and software services
- Provide technical support with SLA while ensuring that customer satisfaction goal are achieved
- Help manage the Help-Desk telephone queue and mailbox
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Must be admitted student in a recognized academic institute in Israel with at least 3 semesters left to graduation
- Able to work at least 3 days a week.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in internal/external support centers, including the following:
- Microsoft Windows client/server 7/8.1/2003/2008/2012 installation & troubleshooting.
- Active Directory - experience with daily operations (e.g. user provisioning)
- Experience with Office 2010, 2013,Word, Excel.
- Ability to install, configure, and support desktop applications, working with proper vendors.
- Network and General PC trouble shooting and repair knowledge for software and hardware
- Highly organized, motivated and creative.
- Wide knowledge in laptops/desktops/mobile devices.
- Customer-service oriented
- Basic experience with MacOS
- Basic experience with Linux Redhat
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.