Internship for Economical consulting & managing - Global Markets - R&B
Welcome to the Cognitive Era: IBM is seeking roles with economics background to produce market analysis, to evaluate sustainability of different business models, to estimate social and economic impacts caused by innovations related to artificial intelligence tools. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic international environment using the most advanced technologies: IOT, Artificial Intelligence (Watson), Visual analytics and Data Analytics tools (Watson Studio, SPSS, et al.) applied to Industry 4.0, to Silver Economy, Longevity and Chronicity and to Education.
Excellente knowledge of Office package. Competencies required of Marketing & Communication and Strategic Planning
What will you do ?
- Acquire knowledge within IBM and become proficient to understand and coordinate projects connected to innovative solutions;
- Contribute to analyze a business scenario, to assess business results, to research innovative ways to solve problems;
- Deploy interpersonal communication and relationship skills, interacting in a efficient way with clients and colleagues;
- Show initiative to actively seek new perspective and a solid Problem Solving attitude applying analytical skills;
- Capability to work in a global, multicultural and diverse environment for which English language fluency is important.
LOCATION SEGRATE (MI)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.