Security professionals, administering security tools…
Senior analyst to work in the Security Operations team, providing the highest level of security consultancy and operational support for Windows based security products and tools.
The role is based around operational stability and development of a large environment of 5K+ Microsoft Windows servers and 60K+ Microsoft Windows desktops including a large virtual environment.
The Security Operations group provides a stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure platform to support the business functional requirements while managing associated risks.
The role is suited to an experienced Senior Cisco StealthWatch and IPS and Administrator or Engineer with a proven understanding in enterprise platform security, and experience in advanced scripting or tooling development. HealthCare Industry experience a plus.
• Act as a subject matter expert providing day-to-day operational support to security tools/applications
• Hands on experience with Cisco Firepower IPS; Cisco/Lancope Stealthwatch tuning/administration
• FireMon experience a plus
• Manage service tickets/align with change management policies/procedures
• Strong networking background (Switching, routing and DNS).
• Experience writing/tuning Snort rules
• Excellent understanding of application ports and protocols
• Excellent written and verbal customer service and communication skills
• Working with and within technical security controls
• Knowledge of security best practices and procedures.
• Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and products as required.
• The ability to interpret and prioritize technical issues and provide thorough and complete support.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects under tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both team and executive level management.
• Must be a team player and build good working relationships across all functions. (networking, application teams, etc.).
• Undertake problem ownership.
• Manage vendor relationship and work to ensure timely resolution to enterprise platform issues.
• Participate in On Call rotation with other team members providing coverage 24x7.
• Provide consultancy services to other IT teams.
• Provide architecture assurance on security platform initiatives.
• Maintain security infrastructure, providing stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available.
• Provide a secure environment, managing and mitigating risks.
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience. CISSP desired. Master’s desired.