Job DescriptionAt the core, our Cloud Specialists are sales hunters that are aligned with our customers to help solve their key business objectives with IBM Cloud Solutions. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful cloud Specialist engages new customers building, identifying, driving, orchestrating and closing opportunities that produce transformative business outcomes.
The Cloud Specialist partners with the broader IBM team to identify new opportunities in the territory and then in conjunction with IBM qualified partners, builds and drives the opportunities to closure. The Cloud Specialist should have a solid understanding of IBM Cloud Solutions.
- Secure strategic wins for IBM : new cloud workloads in commercial territory, and maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with partner resources to present IBM Cloud value propositions that align to customer’s business objectives and IT initiatives
- Develop and maintain a territory plan that demonstrates knowledge of your territory, prioritizes investments in time and effort, and leverages your virtual team to exceed the goals and objectives of the business.
- Healthy balanced and predictable pipeline: continually assess the pipeline for any deal that will not produce the high-yield result anticipated
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- New cloud customer acquisition revenue also signing
- All-up cloud revenue for solution areas in a targeted sales territory
- New customer adds and associated revenue
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 2+ year Cloud sales experience
- 3+ years selling to LOB or key decision makers.
- 5+ years of technology sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed quota by driving deals within a Partner ecosystem.
- Expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the IBM cloud solutions and their value proposition and differentiation.
- Experience in building strong, collaborative customer relationships with line-of-business and technical roles.
- Ability to navigate a customer through sales negotiations and technical presentations in person and remotely.
- Solid knowledge of the business, customers, partners, IBM strategy and collaboration
- Communication skills ; Presentation skill also Passion to win also business growth.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, similar information technology-related discipline or Business Administration); MBA desired.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.