IBM is hiring
IBM has a job opening for an electrical engineer focused on Hybrid Memory bring-up and debug. The candidate will have strong skills in FPGAs, memory subsystems, and embedded systems designs. Successful candidate:
COGLSHMSCOG_SYS19Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- will be comfortable in a lab setting working independently under the direction of senior engineers validating function of the hybrid memory adapters.
- will be knowledgable with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and other diagnostic equipment.
- will also have skills to write test scripts in Python, Perl, or other languages.
Required BSEE and 2 years/strong skills:
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Hardware Designs w
- FPGA's and
- laboratory validation
BSEE with 4+ years of:
- embedded systems design and
- analysis with focus on design, bring-up, and
- debug analysis in getting products to the market.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.