As part of the exciting Apple Alliance, MacBooks and iPads are growing in use among IBMers. We're looking for passionate, talented candidates to lead and support this transformation. You're a creative problem solver and take pride in the service you deliver. You can determine what help a colleague needs and how best to deliver it, adapting the technical guidance required to the technical skill of the caller. Candidate will be comfortable in technical environments and analyze complex multi-system issues. Customer Satisfaction is key to how you work, delivering that experience in a first call resolution is the goal. Sometimes you'll need to reach out to colleagues to help achieve a resolution but you'll maintain that first contact point relationship until the customer is delighted.
Be it a hardware or software issue, you'll establish yourself as an expert who clients can trust and you'll be a regular resolver in our Mac@IBM Social Support Forums. As one of the first to join this exciting new team, we're looking for you to set the positive standard from the start, helping to build a new group who are friendly and really listen to the IBMers who call and become the champion of their experience.
Ideal candidate will have:
* Professional troubleshooting experience
* Experience in successfully interacting with customers
* Customer experience and service focus
* Active listener with flexibility to modify approach according to others
* Mac & iOS experience professionally and/or personally
* Ability to multi-task numerous applications
*Prefer candidates with Spanish, Portuguese, French or Japanese language fluency
The Mac@IBM Help Desk serves more than 400,000 internal customers across the globe. The team you will work on covers North America, Canada and Latin America. We’re part of a three-pronged approach to happier, more productive, self-sufficient IBMers. Join our team of pioneers, implementing new devices, systems and support to enable our colleagues.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for these positions now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.CIODEM19Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 1 year experience in customer interactions
- At least 1 year experience in professional troubleshooting expertise
- 2 to 5 plus years in customer service, technical support or help desk.
- Experience supporting Apple hardware, software, OSX and IOS.
- Prefer candidates with Spanish, Portuguese, French or Japanese language fluency
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.