Job DescriptionAre you ready to start or advance your career in one of the fastest growing and in-demand professions in business today? If so, then Sales Enablement may be the perfect fit for you. Global Technology Services (GTS) is currently looking a passionate individual to join the sales enablement team and help empower sellers to deliver the best value to our clients.
Professionals in the Sales Enablement discipline are responsible for ensuring both sales teams, and individuals possess the skills, knowledge, process expertise and access to assets to optimize every buyer interaction.
Key responsibilities include:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Lead the global sales enablement strategy and plans for assigned programs/projects
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Communications, and Offering Management to understand the different routes to market and define enablement approaches
- Orchestrate cross-functional teams globally to design, deliver and promote sales enablement
- Curate, edit and create content that can be used to help deepen skills and sales effectiveness
- Manage and direct agency teams to deliver on enablement design and goals
- Oversee and coordinate multiple activation programs and activities
- Gather feedback on a regular basis to improve
- Manage, track and report on the business impact of assigned sales enablement programs
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Strong project management skills (3 years)
- Excellent listening, oral and written expertise (5 years)
- Strong communications and relationship building skills (5 years)
- Experience working in sales, marketing, and/or sales enablement (2 years)
- Experience with GTS Services
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.