Job DescriptionAre you ready to start or advance your career in one of the fastest growing and in-demand professions in business today? If so, then Sales Enablement may be the perfect fit for you. Global Technology Services (GTS) is currently looking a passionate individual to join the sales enablement team to lead sales training events planning and execution.
Professionals in the Sales Enablement discipline are responsible for ensuring both sales teams, and individuals possess the skills, knowledge, process expertise and access to assets to optimize every buyer interaction.
Key responsibilities include:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Lead the planning, logistics, budget management and associated execution activities for assigned sales enablement events for GTS
- Orchestrate cross-functional teams in the execution of sales enablement events
- Manage and direct agency teams to deliver on enablement event design and goals
- Ensure high quality and consistency across the globe pre, during and post event
- Gather feedback on a regular basis to improve
- Manage, track and report on the business impact for enablement events
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Strong communications and relationship building skills (2 years)
- Proven project management skills (2 years)
- Experience with GTS Services
- Experience working within sales, marketing, and/or sales enablement (2 years)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.