Job Description:Uniqueness is powerful. Diversity fuels the Un-carrier spirit. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. As a member of the Executive Recruiting Team, the Executive Recruiter will play a critical role in advancing T-Mobile's Un-carrier philosophy by recruiting top talent for executive level opportunities enterprise wide. She or he will lead and manage all facets of executive level searches from search strategy development, sourcing, through on-boarding. The Executive Recruiter will strive to attract and recruit leaders that can drive impact in a highly customer-centric, innovative and fast-moving environment. In addition, the Executive Recruiter will place special emphasis on identifying, engaging, and recruiting diversity (both internally and externally) for executive level roles to increase T-Mobile's diverse executive population.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting for director level executive searches with the ultimate goal of identifying and attracting top talent who will drive maximum impact for the business.
- Make substantial contribution to company-wide diversity efforts by identifying, attracting and hiring under-represented minority and female executives.
- In partnership with the Diversity Executive Sourcer, socialize top diverse talent with hiring execs, and influence the hiring process for potential hires.
- Partner with Executive Talent Sourcers, Employee Success Partners and Hiring Executives to consider opportunistic hires, as well as develop job experience requirements that will broaden the pool for non-traditional candidates.
- Leveraging executive recruiting expertise and insights, provide advanced consultative guidance to Hiring Executives on recruiting/hiring best practices. Actively listen, offer recommendations, and facilitate an effective partnership to make successful hires.
- Craft strategic, detailed search assignment documents (including job specs), ensuring an understanding of the vision for the position, the expected business outcomes, what makes the position compelling, and the related competencies required of the ideal candidate.
- Collaborate with Executive Leaders, Employee Success Partners, and Executive Sourcing Team to design a best in class sourcing and recruitment strategy.
- Create list of target companies, build list of prospective candidates, and create selling pitch. Present opportunity to prospective candidates by phone.
- Provide a top-notch candidate experience from first contact through on-boarding. This includes preparing candidates for interviews by providing detailed information on the company, business strategy, department background, interviewer biographies, career path, and expected business accomplishments.
- Maintain real-time information in database on all candidates and searches.
- Use consistent communication strategies to proactively inform Hiring Executives and Employee Success Partners of search progress, any challenges, and/or the need for search calibration. Maintain a sense of urgency throughout to efficiently drive the search toward successful completion.
- Collaborate closely with Compensation Consultants and Employee Success Partners to provide comprehensive compensation recommendations to Hiring Executives.
- Minimum 7 years' related business experience with exposure to a variety of industries. Measurable track record of identifying candidates through LinkedIn and direct sourcing of candidates by phone.
- Preferred candidate will have minimum of 3 years of executive search/sourcing within a corporation, contingency firm or retained search agency.
- Substantial experience sourcing and building diverse talent pools, especially underrepresented minorities. Proven results include increasing metrics of diverse executive population.
- Possesses a deep existing network of underrepresented minority professionals.
- Proven track record of leading successful Diversity and Inclusion recruitment strategies, including creative sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term diverse executive hiring.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Substantial expertise in executing creative executive recruitment strategies including research, executive sourcing, candidate development, candidate assessment, consulting, job analysis, compensation, and relationship management.
- Strong sourcing capabilities, both by phone and via navigating internet resources.
- Excellent business writing skills; ability to write compelling position specifications that capture the vision for the position, the expected business outcomes, the competencies and skillsets required to be successful, and the selling points of the role.
- Demonstrates a rigorous process for accurately diagnosing candidate strengths, development opportunities, and potential.
- Verifiable success in client relationship management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and LinkedIn. Also proficient in CRM and/or applicant tracking systems.
- High level of business acumen.
- Concise communicator who is able to distill and relate only the most strategic elements to an executive audience.
- Confident; ability to influence and respond with appropriate points of view when interfacing with senior level executives.
- Exercises excellent judgment in difficult circumstances; consistent under pressure.
- Ability to manage competing demands of multiple clients while delivering timely results.
- Exhibits a highly collaborative working style and builds strong relationships.
- Ability to make progress when confronted with ambiguity; drives for results.
- Ability to scale in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are dually vital.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; has passion and acumen for client's business.
- Thinks strategically, analytically, critically and objectively.
- Impeccable integrity and strong personal work ethic.
- Preferred location is Bellevue, WA.
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.