Job Description:Enterprise Programs Reps are responsible for selling and supporting our individual liable business at Fortune 1000 companies within a specified target account list to achieve specific sales metrics. Reps use a solution based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services to employees of enterprise clients and frequently meet with key stakeholders and executives at Fortune 1000. Reps also plan and manage events at enterprise clients to drive IL sales. Reps are expected to meet and exceed assigned sales quotas in a fast-paced and fluid sales environment.
- Driving IL Sales: Responsible for selling and supporting individual liable business within a specified target account list to achieve specific metrics established for the channel. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Event Planning & Marketing: Reps plan and manage events at client sites to promote T-Mobile products and services. Reps coordinate with other business units (Retail, Field Marketing, etc) on the timelines and locations of customer events to ensure successful results and participation at these venues.
- Client Support / Account Management: Reps use sales force automation and prospecting tool, manage sales customers and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting. Reps are often the account manager for Enterprise employee clients and ensure all internal departments have fulfilled responsibilities to bring new national customers on-board. Reps provide training for new customers, handle equipment issues, and enable a smooth transition to the Support team and reduce churn.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 3+ Years Sales or customer service experience required
- 2+ years sales experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Work can be face to face or via phone with potential clients
- Ability to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge
- Strong listening, communication and time management skills
- Must have valid driver's license
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.