As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comBe dynamic. Sell Big. Unleash your potential.Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. We're looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring our products and services to underserved markets. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.So what does it take to succeed in this role? We're looking for outstanding negotiators who can close like nobody's business. If you're one of those people that can absorb large amounts of technical knowledge, this may be for you. You should also have:
You're invited to join us in this seasoned sales role as you help identify and acquire large business accounts. This is more than just selling; it's about identifying customer needs and effectively selling solutions. We're looking for superior sales, prospecting, funnel and account management skills, but the rewards for a job well done are simply outstanding. Here's a closer look at the position:
- Your five+ years of outside sales experience are welcome here
- Your stellar history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment goes a long way in this position
- We're in the market for someone with extensive cold calling experience, as well as a strong background in presenting to senior level executives
- Previous wireless telecommunications experience is ideal
- As you'll be doing some local windshield travel, a valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance) are must haves
- If you have strong executive contacts within Fortune 1000 companies, you're someone we want to talk with!
Okay. You've got all the makings of a top performer. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- You call on top levels of organizations to sell T-Mobile products and services
- This means gaining new business through cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals
- You'll be recommending wireless solutions and consulting on the utilization of enhanced services and products to drive your customer's productivity
- You'll also leverage your selling skills to assess the needs of your customers as they utilize our value plans
- Once a deal is on the table, it's up to you to negotiate contracts in terms of pricing, commitments, and implementation strategy
- You're also the point person for training new customers, coordinating internal resources, and enabling a smooth transition to the Support team
- To stay at the top of your game, you're continuously updating your knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends and the marketplace
- As you meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives, your commissions mean your earning potential is up to you
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
This is more than your average sales role. It's a chance to build your own territory selling products and services you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. So what are you waiting for? It's time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today.
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.