Are you interested in multiple cloud technologies? Want to help build a proper devops culture? We’re looking to add a self-starter to our growing ops team who has a proven track record of getting the job done and educating/training as well.
You will help us establish best practices around not only Chef tooling and infrastructure but our IBM Cloud footprint. You’ll build pipelines that deliver well tested cookbook changes to our Chef servers. You’ll help speed up our code delivery belt. Leveraging your coding skills, identify commonality within our pipelines and deliver shared pipeline artifacts.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Build Cookbooks that include both runtime code and support code (docs/tests)
- Centralize duplicated pipeline logic
- Deliver central metrics store and drive dashboards for team consumption
- Learn how we deliver to IBM Cloud
- Help manage VMware and IBM Cloud
Preferred Tech and Prof ExperienceEO Statement
- Chef (server, vault, inspec tests)
- Jenkins Pipelines
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.