Job DescriptionYou and IBM IndiaIBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry. Business Unit IntroductionOur Cognitive Process Services (CPS) business provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client across industries and geographies, with various streams under Finance and Administration (F&A), Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations. Today we partner with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient. What differentiates us in the market place, is our dedication to service quality and customer success. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Who you are:
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.What you will do: Handle and ensure overall F&A delivery for various global regions.
- As Deputy Manager, you will Lead Finance and Accounting client in media research industry and handle Finance and Accounting operations across towers as the Global Operations Manager for R2R.
- You will focus on Reporting, General Ledger Entries, Intercompany Reconciliation globally
- Manage client engagements / contracts across geographies - Operations support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting
- Responsible for managing relationships with customers at the senior management level and ensure customer happiness
- Demonstrate Thought leadership on brining value to the client - technology and analytics
- Build and maintain robust tracking mechanism for key indicators of the operations to support decision-making
- Responsible for tracking and driving all process parameters ‘critical to quality’ for process delivery
- Run career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training
- Ensure adequate mentorship and training of team members to ensure process objectives and Customer requirements are met
How we’ll help you grow:
- Drive transformation projects
- Manage account reconciliation process and drive policy adherence along with implementation of tools and usage
- Responsible to drive productivity and efficiency per contractual requirement
- Ensure adherence to control and compliance policies and procedures
- Lead operational and governance calls with client and IBM internal Partners
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) management and Issue protocol
- Engage and effectively be responsible for the team through regular appraisals, connect and issue resolution
- Build backup and cross training plans and ensure they are implemented and revisited regularly
We, at IBM, always believe that it is extremely important to have the right person for the right job and you are a perfect fit to this strategy. We want people with the ability to learn; who are ready to put good ideas into action – We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM. Please Beware...Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: XYZ@in.ibm.com.CultureIBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Finance and Administration Delivery
- Proven experience in handling across aspects of RTR / PTP / OTC
- Ability to interact and lead multiple customers across the globe and handle issues
- Experience to continuously look for opportunities to improve metrics and the validation of the data
- Proven analytical and numerical ability
- Validated presentation and interpersonal skills with flexibility in work hours
- Strategic thought leadership in designing future state delivery and strategies for attaining them
- Understands future employee, industry and Finance and Administration (F&A) trends and applies this understanding to develop solutions to create a high-performance culture
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with latest marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.