This role is responsible for:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Review project details and verify assumptions, costs and schedule of the RFS with the Solution Team and with the client, as required
- Create Project Change Requests (as required)
- Initiate Projects
- Coordinate and conduct project reviews as prescribed by the business rules
- Manage / coordinate project execution
- Coordinate and conduct Solution Deliverable Readiness Review prior to notifying the client of completed deliverable
- Complete Project Closure
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 5 years of experience in the area of project management.
- Experience in CRM projects
- Experience in participating in complex business projects.
- Experience with working with clients and stakeholders within the business.
- Ability to work in a team environment, passionate and innovative.
- Fluent Greek and high English.
- Preferred 5 years of experience in Banking industry
- Self motivated, experience in presenting technical and business information, good problem solving skills, multi tasking, ability to work virtually in a globally distributed team.
- PMP or PRINCE certified.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.