Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Charlotte, NC
Department: Customer Success
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
At RingCentral, our Customer Success Managers serve as the owner of the post-sales relationship with our most valued and high-profile customers. If you join our team, you will assume a very strategic and highly visible role within the company and will focus on three key areas: revenue protection, revenue acceleration as well as being a trusted advisor to these highly visible and world-class brands. You will be the leader, coach, quarterback, mentor and advisor within RingCentral that ensures our on-going relationship with these customers deliver increasing value to them as well as to RingCentral.
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for RingCentral's most valued customers
- Project Management - quarterbacking internal and external initiatives
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of RingCentral trusted partner
- Ensure customer satisfaction: addressing technical demands and acting as sales liaison, and including partners to better support premium RingCentral customers
- Partner cross-functionally with support, professional services, and sales and marketing departments to create customer success that drives positive customer satisfaction and account growth
- 5+ years of direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success experience
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort in interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with an understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal RingCentral resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience with VoIP technology and terminology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, and codecs preferred
- Knowledgeable in advanced network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4) preferred
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience