As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
**We are currently hiring for March, April and May 2018 - apply now to possibly become a member of our amazing team! Base Starting Pay is $13.25. Scroll down for further details of why we are a Best Place to Work in Idaho!
Be the Expert. Revolutionize Wireless.
Welcome to the Un-carrier®. We're the team revolutionizing wireless for millions of customers and #WeWontStop! T-Mobile® is doing something the other carriers can't. We're bringing together a team of experts to send the wireless experience off the charts for each and every one of our customers. And you're invited to join the revolution as we become Famous for Care.
Bring your smarts, individualism and your passion to the coolest role in customer service today - hands down! We're building a Team of Experts that do more for our customers than ever before. Our Team of Experts is about making our customers happy; providing exceptional service so they stay longer, buy more and have the most efficient experience possible. We'll count on you to deliver this Un-carrier experience!
Your career with us will begin as an Associate Expert and after proving your skills, you'll have opportunities to promote into Account or Tech Expert roles or even a Sr. Expert role! We want T-Mobile to be your career destination. We will assist in developing you for your future career goals as every day you'll work toward developing yourself and others in our team learning environment.
Okay, wait, we know what you're thinking: how do I become an expert if I'm just joining T-Mobile? Great question. Here's the deal: if you've got real potential, we're willing to show you the ropes and help you become the expert you were meant to be.What we're looking for in an Assoc Expert: *Pay for this position is $13.25/hour*
- You have a High School diploma or GED
- You're a pro on the computer
- You know how to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- You have a general interest in mobile devices and/or technology
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and weekends
- Ability to read and follow instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
- Ability to exercise basic judgment in identifying and implementing solutions to customer concerns and inquiries with supervision and guidance from managers
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
We offer incredible benefits, competitive pay and bonuses, and the chance to build a career that you can take in any direction you want to go! Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- $13.25/hr base pay plus incentives
- Awesome Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Free T-Mobile Stock to every employee (WHA?!?!?!?)
- 11 years consecutive a Best Place to Work in Idaho (can your current employer boast this??)
- Robust Community Involvement opportunities
- Matching 401(k)
- 3.5 weeks vacation + 1 Floating Holiday + 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Phone Service discounts
- 5 FREE College Partnerships + $5250 Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to $2400/year in Childcare Reimbursement
- 3 Weeks "Daddy Leave"
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- #BeYou - you're a valued member of an amazing team
Come on. You know this is the challenge you've been looking for. Take the plunge and apply today. Let's do this already!
Apply Now!Here's what we'll count on you to do:
Make customers happy we are all about the customer experience and building relationships by listening to our customer pain points, owning their challenging issues, and answering their questions with the authority to resolve them yourself. We rely on each team member for help, decision making, and knowledge to determine the best outcomes for our customers.
? Provide exceptional service so customers stay longer we bring our life experiences, knowledge and our excitement for our customers to life in every call. We personalize every interaction and do whatever is needed to take care of our customers so that we turn them into lifetime T-Mobile fans.
Helping them invest in their service we help our customers purchase the right Un-carrier products and services that align to their lifestyle and mobile technology needs.
Create an efficient experience You'll have a customer base assigned to you that you'll get to know personally and be able to resolve their issues during the first interaction. We get it right the first time.
Serious fun we don't take ourselves too seriously. Making wireless better is what we love to do and we have fun doing it! At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screenWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.