As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We are looking for a Corporate Counsel, Sales, who will represent the organization on legal matters, supporting T-Mobile's Retail sales teams and procurement. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle a variety of matters that arise on a day-to-day basis in T-Mobile's retail stores, overseeing Retail's and other sales channels' compliance obligations, while supporting front line communications and training, T-Mobile sales initiatives and product launches, and vendor contracts related to consulting, internal operations, retail operations, and the launch of new products and/or services. This position will join the existing legal team supporting Sales, Operations, and Distribution, and will work closely with other groups within the Legal Department on enterprise level operational issues and projects.
Ability to operate independently and effectively in a dynamic environment *LI-TO1
- JD from an ABA-accredited law school, with admission to the state bar and the ability to become a licensed attorney or in-house counsel in the State of Washington
- 8+ years of experience as a business attorney, with relevant in-house and/or top law firm experience
- Experience handling a high volume of complex commercial contracts with the ability to prioritize, work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced sales environment
- Creative problem solver with focus on compliance, operational efficiencies, results and the customer
- Results oriented leader with executive maturity and ability to interact with senior management
- Ability to mentor and lead others informally in areas of expertise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and drafting skills
- Ability to collaborate and team-up with other legal and business professionals in a complex organization with a focus on delivering results
- Negotiate and draft complex agreements and transactions
- Advise the business in assessing short-term tradeoffs in the context of broader strategic imperatives, as well as day-to-day legal matters
- Drive departmental initiatives, including the development or redesign of legal support processes to increase efficiencies and better align to the needs of the business
- Serve as a trusted advisor for several specialty areas and the Retail and Procurement teams
- Advise on a broad range of strategic legal and business matters
- Effectively and efficiently engage and manage outside counsel relationships
- Think like an Uncarrier in the context of all that you do for T-Mobile
Must have the required education and experience as listed above along with prior US work authorization and ability to pass the required background check.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.