As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
This position provides coordination assistance to Site Development Manager and Project Managers in the areas of documentation, meetings and schedules.Minimum Required
- 1-3 years business support experience.
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Project and Visio.
- Gaining understanding of PMI principles and practices, organizational skills, strong attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicates with all employee levels and levels of management.
- Awareness of general accounting practices, related to project management - including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable.
- Work experience in project business area preferred.
EducationMinimum Required Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with SharePoint preferred.
- Telecommunications experience preferred.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Monitors, provides updates and tracks project status reporting for Site Development Managers.
- Assists with communications and scheduling.
- Develops process flow diagrams (Visio, PowerPoint).
- Prepares and distributes project meeting minutes.
- Prepares presentations (PowerPoint).
- Orders and tracks purchase orders on behalf of Site Development Managers.
- Create, track and manage site construction bids for Site Development Managers.
- Responds to questions from field teams related to purchase orders (Outlook).
- Uploads and manages document repository for internal portal (SharePoint)
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.