- Contract review analyst role is decision making role associated with an evaluation of business cases for different LOBs within Europe & MEA.
- Job role represents responsibility to review specific types of contracts and highlighted specific situations for proper revenue recognition and to ensure appropriate financial adjustments.
- Job role includes understanding of US GAAP and IBM accounting policies and its application in evaluation of Terms & Conditions in contracts with external customers.
- Job role involves review of specific situations with IBM external customers and decisions on proper revenue and cost recognition.
- Contract review analyst ensures that necessary accounting adjustments for contracts with non-standard terms and conditions are performed in accordance with respective guidance.
- Contract review analyst acts as business advisor in an area of contract setup and I/E impacts and closely cooperates with diverse IBM organization (CFO`s, Finance, Opportunity owners, Legal, Pricing, CHQ)
- Job role requires proactive approach, logical thinking and willingness to work in dynamic and non-repetitive environment
What benefits we offer:
- University education (Bachelor’s degree) – preferably in Economics/Accounting
- Min. 2 years working experience - in Finance/Accounting
- Fluent English written and spoken
- The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- The ability to make fast and accurate decisions based on available facts
- Very good communication and organizational skills
- Team player
Salary starting from EUR 1.200 gross / month, depending on relevant experience, skills and language proficiency
Special IBM discounts
Contribution to pension plan
Refer a friend bonus
Flexible working time
Attractive Well-being program
Three additional vacation days
Attractive location in the city – Tower 115
Parking facilities for bikes and cars
Private medical sanatorium
Three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
Quality education offerings (external/internal courses)
Possibility to apply for ACCA qualification
Long term career opportunities
Participation in international projects Required Technical and Professional Expertise
-Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.