Job Description:The Commercial Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting with the development of marketing plans to drive T-Mobileâ€™s new customer targets. This role analyzes customer metrics to develop and implement offers and initiatives, including developing new ideas, high level business cases, offer go to market strategy, operational feasibility and performance management & optimization.Requires competency in marketing strategy, analytics, identifying trends & insights from customer & competitive research, retail, change & innovation, relationship building & influencing, and cross-functional leadership.
- Assists with the development and implementation of marketing plans focused on new customer targets for the Postpaid portfolio. Requires performance management including analysis of customer insights and business performance, development of promotional offers and brand value proposition, and performance management in-quarter.
- Partners with cross-functional teams including operations, supply chain, finance, messaging, product management, analytics, consumer insights, pricing and more to develop and execute new customer plan. The role requires strong cross functional partnership across the enterprise to ensure flawless execution of offers in market and performance management.
- Identifies opportunities based on competitive landscape, business performance and customer pain points. Provides strategic recommendation on offers and programs to capture new customers.
- Manages new customer in-quarter business performance including tracking of results, preparing contingencies and development iterations of the plan in a competitive environment.
- 5+ years marketing experience
- 3+ years in one or more of the following categories: software/hardware, web, telecommunications, consumer electronics, or consumer packaged goods, with a focus on Marketing, Product development or sales. Strong understanding of voice and data services and products
- Ability to lead planning cycle in fast paced and highly competitive industry with collaborative approach
- Strong communications skills by presentation, written and verbal methods
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Knowledge of financial drivers, experience in managing return on investment objectives, ability to develop high level financial models and review quarterly forecasts and budgets.
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
*LI â€ JJP1
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA preferred
Company Profile:As Americaâ€™s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: â€œTMUSâ€?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyâ€™s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.