Job DescriptionAbout IBM:IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software rarely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry. Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to craft industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by building together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be essential.” We are changing how we craft. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are crafting the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged.IBM’ers get to discover their potential, so they’re supported to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We’re building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you’ll be proud to call yourself an IBM’er.Our Culture:IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Business Unit Introduction IBM Cloud Computing is a one-stop shop which provides all the cloud solutions & cloud tools the industries need. IBM Cloud portfolio includes IaaS, SaaS and PaaS offered through public, private and hybrid cloud delivery models, in addition to the components that make up those clouds. IBM Cloud ensures flawless integration into public and private cloud environments. The infrastructure is secure, scalable, and flexible, providing customized enterprise solutions that have made IBM Cloud the Hybrid Cloud Market leader with our Softlayer and BlueMix Platforms. Ready to help drive IBM's success in the Cloud market? This is your chance to research and learn new Cloud related technology products and services, as well as to design and implement quick Cloud based prototypes while advancing your career in leading edge technology. Who you are: This is an entry level position within the Trust and Safety department of IBM Cloud in which employees will learn to carry out all duties through on the job training and computer based training sessions. This department upholds and protects our Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service, along with enforcing any local, state, and federal laws that apply to our customer infrastructure. The main responsibilities will include verifying abuse complaints, documenting and reporting those incidents to our customers. Other responsibilities include providing assistance to law enforcement as well as other legal teams.What you’ll do: As a Cloud Trust & Safety Analyst you will be doing the following :-
How we’ll help you grow:
- Solve technical issues and multi-task
- Time management skills with the ability to work towards firm deadlines
- Should be able to apply analytical thinking skills to tackle technical problems
- Provide customers with practical solutions to their problems
- know the latest on the threat landscape and trends in security
- Need to collaborate with customers and other department
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You will get an opportunity to understand future marketplace trends, influence business strategies to address future customer requirements and influence industry standards.
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you love to become the authority you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from guide Architects in the field.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Entry level Professionals with superb communication, troubleshooting and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of SMTP, DNS, DMCA, HTTP, Network Routing, VPN
- Experience in network, IT Development, Customer support background
- An understanding of security threats
- Reviewing and analyzing logs in many different formats
- Knowledge working in Microsoft Excel and other MS products
- Database, web servers, applications
- Critical and analytical thinking
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.