Job DescriptionMain responsibilities:· Managing and controlling environment of cost spend on Market spend lines ±$70M - HW, HW Maintenance, ISV SW, Facilities · Drive actions to minimize non labour cost: HW Maintenance, HW and SW spend cost, facilities related cost, Vendor related costs· Monitor and analyze actual spend results and report to Market and European Management (targets, metrics).· Determine and drive implementation of key GTS strategies to structurally reduce spend· Work and build relationships with Market Service line and Delivery representatives to achieve objectives.· Collaborate with other competencies and teams like Finance, Distributed services, Procurement, Asset Management.· Cooperate with global and other GEOs teams· Taking strategic decisions and recommendations for cost avoidance, depreciation reduction and HW and SW usage optimization· Maintain and manage relationship with Vendors, support contract negotiations Key competencies:· Leadership skills - to lead teams without direct authority to achieve planned results· Strong communication skills needed to be able to distribute required tasks to the audience· Financial principles knowledge - to be able to analyse and propose financially acceptable and compliant solutions (eg. depreciation length, principles) · Accounting knowledge to be able to understand and predict Profit and Loss, balance sheet results· Strong analytical skills to be able to work with high volume of data· Technical overview - to understand IT and Data centre environment· Partially programming skills - to be able to work program queries in Hyperion/QMF/Cognos/SPSS As an IBM employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
· 5 weeks of paid vacation · Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position · Strong career opportunities· Access to Hi-tech; MAC@IBM · Above standard Medical Care· Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics· Global Travel and Life insurance · Contribution to the Pension fund · IBM stock purchase plan
You will have the opportunity to:
· Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured on-boarding and development program· Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams· Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings· Benefit from mentoring and coaching· Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Languages: fluent English and Spanish
- Playing similar role for a minimum of 3 years is mandatory
- Strong knowledge Hardware & Software
- Familiar with third providers and competitors.
- Third party and Internal Negotiation skills
- Cost and Price Management
- Reporting, meetings, leadership.
- Office tools: excell, word, ppt, notes, symphony
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.