Job Description:The Business Development Manager will develop, manage, and grow commercial relationships with International Mobile Operators with a focus on securing agreeable international wholesale roaming partnerships.
- Structure and drive strategic partnerships and new business opportunities and relationships, via a) identifying and analyzing complex market/business opportunities, b) evaluating key players, technologies, and products c) assessing customer and market opportunities, d) developing differentiated product/service strategies, e) creating economic/financial/business models, f) developing financially-sound recommendations for T-Mobile to pursue
- Continuously monitor financial performance of partner agreements, to ensure partners (and T-Mobile) adhere to revenue and/or expense targets
- Negotiate and execute contracts with new/existing partners and manage the evolution of these contracts
- Assist with customer troubleshooting and resolution of billing and/or other operational issues
- Manage relationships with T-Mobile internal customers/functional partners
- Develop deep domain expertise in sectors vital to T-Mobile's core strategy. Provide strategic analysis and guidance (economic/financial, customer and market opportunities, key players and technologies, potential business models, T-Mobile fit, etc.) for a multitude of sectors and domains. Formulate recommendations and lead reviews of new opportunities, technologies, business models etc., to cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field preferred
- Minimum 4-5 years Business Development, alliance management, and/or strategic sales experience with financial/economic analysis preferably in consumer-focused wireless, high-tech (software, internet/new media, entertainment/content, etc.) or consumer electronics industries
- Strong experience building business cases and requirements, including strong Excel & PowerPoint skills, and experience communicating with senior level executives, including driving decisions from executives
- Demonstrated experience working cross functionally to develop products and services, drive initiative through company processes, including high level business requirements and system/network architecture.
- Solid understanding of and experience managing the product development life-cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills and experience.
- Must be US work authorized and able to pass required background screening
Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.