As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
This role leads, executes, and supports Retail Branded channel programs, projects, and strategic field initiatives with the goal of ensuring the best possible field experience for compensation, reporting, and operational impacts. The Business Analysis Manager will design, influence & drive channel priorities partnering with various teams in the organization including SOE, SSI, FP&A, Marketing, Field Leadership, and HR.Minimum Required
- 5 years of progressive experience in financial and operational analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proven experience with financial modeling and business case development
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Telecommunication experience preferred
- Bachelors' Degree preferred in a Quantitative concentration. Equivalent additional work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Steer compensation strategy to align with Leadership priorities. Design and execute compensation models that effectively drive specific selling behaviors in the field. Ensure field readiness and support thru all compensation and commission changes that impact the frontline. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of compensation model updates and modifications.
- Create reporting metrics and set targets to drive channel initiatives. Partner with Finance to set the strategy for allocation of channel QGP targets to Retail Branded locations.
- Manage, approve and design national Spiffs, Contests, and Incentives that generate excitement in the field while simultaneously helping drive particular field objectives.
- Partner with SSI to prioritize, steer, and create field facing reporting that enables the frontline to run their business effectively and profitably. Ensure reporting aligns with the focus of channel leadership strategies, allowing the field to drive growth and revenue in the channel.
- Project manage, lead, and execute key operational initiatives of channel leadership.
- Work closely with internal clients to understand the business and preemptively identify and resolve pain points and operational inefficiencies that prevent the field from effectively achieving company goals and objectives.
- Develop comprehensive models to aid in decision making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenarios and sensitivity analyses across a range of options. Perform post-mortem analyses to determine effectiveness of key investment decisions.
- Create executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses.
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data. Perform data mining as needed to support analyses and drive key insights.
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screen.
*LI-RD-AR1We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.