Job Description:The Business Analysis Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining meaningful reports and analysis of department and business data. This role requires the creation of customer centric solutions/approaches driven by data analysis, business acumen, creativity, and effective communication. This position will participate in the design and development of reporting structures and interfaces, as well as administration of standardized reports to be utilized across Retail Facilities Team, Sales Operations, Store Development, and Retail Leadership.Responsibilities:Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Perform analysis on a variety of subjects to support the National Retail Facilities Team (including Retail Sales Operations). Understanding and using key drivers (e.g. capital/operating expenses, work order volumes, seasonality, real estate, construction, daily operations, return on investment, etc.). Effectively communicate analytical output to leaders, while identifying risks, opportunities, and value creation.
- Work closely with Sales Operations SMEs to understand the business processes, challenges and identify opportunities for savings and value.
- Create holistic dashboards from different data sources for daily decision making and reporting presentations to leadership.
- Partner with internal teams such as Store Development, Finance, Field Leadership, and Marketing to drive data-driven decisions. Familiarity with different modeling techniques including financial and statistical models will be utilized.
- Develop comprehensive models to aid in decision making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenarios and sensitivity analyses across a range of options.
- Perform post-mortem analyses to determine effectiveness of key investment decisions.
- Create executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses.
- Own the process of driving core insights from available data and create strategies to improve the customer experience & performance.
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data. Perform data mining as needed to support analyses and drive key insights.
- 5 years of progressive experience in financial and operational analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proven experience with financial modeling and business case development
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Real Estate, Construction, and/or Facilities experience preferred
- Telecommunication experience preferred
Bachelorsâ€™ Degree in a quantitative concentration preferred. Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degreeCompany Profile:As Americaâ€™s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: â€œTMUSâ€?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyâ€™s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.