AM Premier Services Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Business Descriptor:
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.Principal Responsibilities
The HSBC Premier offering is one of the world’s first globally linked banking offerings and of strategic importance for HSBC. The role requires you to be part of Premier relationship teams across branches & provide dedicated support to a team of Premier Relationship Managers (PRM) in the overall achievement of their income plans (covering acquisition, cross sales, retention, and growth of their portfolios) and day-to-day contact with their clients in the delivery of the proposition objectives.In order to deliver client centric service the role also requires you to be a point of contact for clients as and when required and provide the customer with a memorable service experience by having a problem solving attitude.
- Provide high quality sales support to a team of PRMs mainly focused on getting appointment for PRMs and supporting PRMs in servicing their clients
- Reduce the time spent on process and administrative tasks by PRM to increase PRM’s capacity
- Support PRMs to manage client contact and service, including, in the absence of PRMs, answering client calls, resolving client enquiries on transactional needs and facilitating a smooth hand-off to the correct channels where appropriate, and managing key event reminders to maintain active client contact
- Provide sales support to PRMs including preparing and completing sales documents, managing data input and report generation, and liaising with support functions to follow through client purchase process requirement
- Handle client’s enquiries relating to the PRM’s portfolio in a positive, timely, and appropriate manner. Aim to resolve the customer’s queries at the first point of contact and minimize referrals to the PRM for routine transactions.
- Has strong knowledge of the PRM’s portfolio of clients with the support of CRMS and analytical tools
- Maintains a basic understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services
- Communicate effectively and works well with other teams within the Branch, Call Center, HTS, and other relevant partners that impact the client’s experience of HSBC; in order to ensure a consistent approach and application of Premier standards
- Ensure all processes and procedures are accurate and in accordance with HSBC Bank policy standards, regulatory requirements, Group Compliance Policy and Internal Controls.
- Comply with local regulations in all aspects of strategy, sales processes, client correspondence, financial promotions, administration, and complaint handling
- Achieve the operational standards for the business and work within agreed procedures and guidelines - displaying high levels of integrity at all times
- Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with Group Operations functional instruction manual.
- Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local guidelines related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations
- Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the HSBC Bank India RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP.
- Be aware and identify high risk indicators for various products and Services offered by HSBC Bank India RBWM example Cash, insurance, credit cards products etc.
- Ensure that all records are obtained in respect of INM RBWM customers or New-to-bank customer for any products and services provided by HSBC are as per the process laid down.
- Ensure that the prescribed process is being followed while dealing with non-HSBC customers request for monetary instruments and wire transfers
- Be aware of the scope of services of various products and services that are offered and those which are prohibited because of the guidelines laid down in the line of Business procedures and ensure the same is communicated to customer in an effective and polite manner
- Ensure adequate due diligence is undertaken by the Individual/team to ensure that the nature of the various transactions of wire transfer, cash services, monetary instruments are in sync with customer profile
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/MBA (preferred)
- Experience (preferable) in Client facing relationship management role
- Retail Banking experience with would be an added advantage
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.www.hsbc.com/careers Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India
Learn more about HSBC: https://youtu.be/TGVD_1gJU9o?list=PLGwUcoTj1_2rvUgUDnkz8zncNRqeK8xdU