Job DescriptionIBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
In Canada, IBM Global Business Services (GBS) delivers strategic consulting and applications services to Canadian organizations. In a state of very competitive and innovative business landscape, GBS is focused on helping companies to drive their Digital Reinvention. IBM Interactive Experience focuses on driving customer and employee experience strategy, vision and offerings for our clients through mobile, web, social and more. We are seeking an Associate Partner who will contribute significantly to the aggressive growth objectives of the team and drive remarkable client experiences. Are you passionate to truly transform industrial businesses and help them drive better business outcomes and growth? Are you excited to orchestrate Digital Reinvention with leading-edge management consulting and technology solutions? Are you driven by a can-do attitude and entrepreneurship to grow your range and scope? Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring you to drive our clients’ and IBM’s business to the next level. As Associate Partner you will be the leader at the core of our customer-centric strategy to expand our advisory relationships, increase client satisfaction with our services, successfully growing our relevance to our customers. You will work closely and integrate across all IBM service lines to win with cutting edge solutions including for example IBM’s Watson cognitive analytics capabilities, Blockchain, and enterprise-as-a-service transformation.
Ready for the challenge? Talk to us!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise• At least 5-8 years of experience in business development and sales of consulting services to C-suite executives and delivering complex consulting services projects.
- Driving the relationship strategy and account plan through compelling value propositions for client-centric solutions
- Collaborate across IBM's practices to develop customer-centric go-to-market approaches, assets and accelerators, and proposals - including with IBM's Digital practices (e.g., iX, IOT, Mobile), IBM’s Watson Group, and IBM’s Cloud practice
- Lead account-related pre-sales activities, assessments, and the delivery of transformational solutions
- Business case development, project and program management, proposal writing and business management
- Establish and maintain outcome-focused, trusted relationships with senior leadership and partners to scope, solution, propose, close, and deliver consulting and technology solutions for the customers’ complex operational challenges
- Assist in the growth and development of solutions by providing leadership and direction, contributing to the growth of intellectual capital in the industry and supporting the development of other consultants through mentoring and/or coaching activities
• Successful track record in account leadership including the Calgary market
• Strong advisory acumen to orchestrate multiple stakeholders in solving business and technology challenges
• Thorough experience in formal project/program management and related methodologies
• Team player collaborating effectively with stakeholders across client and internal organizations
• Excellence in effective senior-level communication
• Thirst for learning and a growth mindset Preferred Tech and Prof Experience• At least 12 years' industry experience;• A background in consulting or professional services industries is highly desirable.EO Statement
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.