Job DescriptionAbout IBM IndiaIBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.Business Unit IntroductionOur Cognitive Process Services (CPS) business provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client across industries and geographies, with various streams under Finance and Administration (F&A), Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations. Today we partner with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient. What differentiates us in the market place, is our dedication to service quality and customer success. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Who you are:As the Account Head, you are responsible for monitoring and managing the successful delivery of the Service Operations Management (SOM) workstream. You will work with several external clients to ensure that they are structured appropriately to deliver both direct and indirect business benefits.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment which will challenge and inspire every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.What you will do
How we’ll help you grow:
- Responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring and leading the team
- You will first design and support the client business change including but not limited to, oversight of collaboration agreement structure, negotiation of key SOM functions within tower contracts, transformation of the client’s SOM functions to support, including associated organizational change and process re-design across Commercial and Service Management
- Lead business change management while being responsible for delivering multiple organizational change programs which deliver the transformed operating model for client
Please Beware...Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: XYZ@in.ibm.comCultureIBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Minimum 15-20 years of experience in Finance and Accounting Delivery and Transformations
- Proven expertise to demonstrate awareness of business and organizational sensitivities and reflect this in approaches to resolving issues and problem solving
- Experience in leading a wide range of transformation programs preferably in a few organizations demonstrating success
- Expertise in business change and program management
- Ability to be coherent with how people go through a change and the change process, including knowledge of change management methodology and tools and communications techniques
- Proficient to translate complex, ambiguous challenges into workable solutions for the Business Change team
- A certified Chartered Accountant/Company Secretaryship/Certified Management Accountant
- Expertise to be focused on facts and demonstrate being data oriented
- Influence people internal/external customers, Operations and Finance partners
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with latest market trends in finance domain
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress Have a track record of operating effectively at Board level
- Demonstrate leadership, people management, team building and coaching in an operational environment
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.