Job DescriptionYou and IBM IndiaIBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.Our Cognitive Process Services (CPS) business provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client across industries and geographies, with various streams under Finance and Administration (F&A), Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations. Today we partner with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient.What differentiates us in the market place, is our dedication to service quality and customer success. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.A day in the role...If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
You will come with...The drive, energy, flexibility, inventive approach and ability to multitask.How we’ll help you grow:
- As the Head or DPE, you will be responsible for monitoring and managing the successful delivery of the Service Operations Management (SOM) workstream, working with several external clients, to ensure that they are structured appropriately to deliver both direct and indirect business benefits.
- You will be responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring and leading the team
- You will first design and support the client business change including but not limited to, oversight of collaboration agreement structure, negotiation of key SOM functions within tower contracts, transformation of the client’s SOM functions to support, including associated organisational change and process re-design across Commercial and Service Management.
- You will then lead business change management, responsible for delivering multiple organisational change programmes which deliver the transformed operating model for client
We, at IBM, always believe that it is extremely important to have the right person for the right job and you are a perfect fit to this strategy. We want people with the ability to learn; who are ready to put good ideas into action – We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM. CultureIBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Please Beware...Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: XYZ@in.ibm.com. Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Minimum 15-20 years of experience in Finance and Accounting Delivery and Transformations
- Demonstrate awareness of business and organisational sensitivities and reflect this in approaches to resolving issues and problem solving
- Experience in leading a wide range of transformation programmes preferably in a number of organisations demonstrating success
- Expertise in business change and program management
- Ability to be coherent with how people go through a change and the change process, including knowledge of change management methodology and tools and communications techniques
- Translate complex, ambiguous challenges into workable solutions for the Business Change team
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- A certified Chartered Accountant/Company Secretaryship/Certified Management Accountant
- Focused on facts and data oriented
- Influence people internal/external customers, Operations and Finance partners
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.