Job DescriptionAbout IBM:-
IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
About Business Unit:-
IBM Global Business Services hires the best and the brightest from top management institutes, imparts skills, and fosters creativity and passion in them, to help us take on some of the world’s toughest business problems and deliver effective business solutions to our clients.
Who you are:-
As a strategy consultant, you will be a part of problem solving group that works deep in Industry and functional domains to solve some of the most challenging client and industry issues. As a member of this elite team, you will work on some of the most strategic and visible projects in India, contributing across a cross functional team to bring successful outcomes for your team and the client.
What you’ll do:-
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data.
- Test hypotheses to validate the root cause of business or technical issues by applying analytical best practices and enable solution development.
- Deliver projects and/or initiatives that address multi-faceted issues, working across organizational boundaries, interfacing with senior executives and working effectively in teams.
- Develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability.
- Be up-to-date with technology trends around Cognitive computing, Mobility, Social Media, Big data, Analytics, Information Management, Front office digitization, Security & other technology enablers.
- Attain proven business acumen, strategy and cross-industry thought leadership; acquire ability to research, analyze & determine how and where the client should compete.
- Produce deliverables that reflect insights into the client's competitors, market challenges, relevant best practices and trends.
- Define specific performance measures, targets, and goals to enable clients to measure success; articulate how the metrics contribute to the business case and link to client's overall strategy or mission.
- Participate in developing a business case by documenting the relationship between business requirements, the proposed solution, trade-offs, and expected results.
How we will help you grow:-
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
Required Technical and Professional ExpertisePGDM Degree (General Management), (Operational management)Preferred Tech and Prof Experience1.This is an environment where communication, networking and people skills are extremely important.
2.The candidate will need to display a talent for leading people and teams effectively and be comfortable working in international and distributed teams.
3. Willingness to travelEO Statement
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.