As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Assoc Engineer, Software
* Experience delivering low-latency, consumer-internet-scale web services operating in a 24x7 environment* Experience with Agile (SCRUM, RUP, XP), OO modeling, web services, UNIX, middleware and databases
* Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.* Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs.* Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or the foreign equivalent and 2 years ofprogressively responsible post-baccalaureate relevant work experience.* In the alternative, we will accept a master's degree in Computer Science or related field or theforeign equivalent and 1 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience designing and developing using Java Enterprise (J2EE) is required.
- Experience designing and developing Spring Model View Controller (MVC), Struts is plus.
- Experience configuring and using Weblogic Web Services using JAX-RPC and JAXP is required.
- Experience developing in HTML5/CSS3 is required.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.