Job DescriptionThe Asset Analyst must support in providing a business compliant and cost-effective operational infrastructure in support of a world-class Outsourcing delivery service, using world-class technology, people, processes and tools. An Asset Analyst is responsible for delivery of Asset management services as per agreed Global DOU.
- Support Assets by capturing, integrating and maintaining technical and financial information about HW and SW from acquisition through to disposal.
- The objective of the Asset Management Practice is to deliver a sustainable Inventory-, Asset service solution which we can confidently and successfully execute at the Account / Contract and Country level.
- Provide compliant and cost-efficient services (IBM internally and contractual obligations)
- Support bringing existing services to new customers
- Innovate by offering additional services to grow our existing business
Asset Management (incl. Order Mgmt) is recognized as a critical part of the IBM Global Services (GTS) business environment. The Asset Management Service includes tracking and managing the status, location, and ownership of assets such as hardware and software products from acquisition through disposal. It also includes defining and supporting the processes required to ensure any changes in definition, status, location, and ownership of the assets are captured and incorporated in the asset tracking database. Asset Management is a zero-tolerance area and in dedicated scope of Business Controls.
There is an ever demanding need to drive consistency across our Delivery Organization, to provide optimal and competitive Asset Management support, Asset Administration, Order Management, Logistics, Software License Management, SW Inventory Management, HW & SW Maintenance and Financial Information Management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Responsible for end to end Asset Management process in area of support
- Is accountable for accurate and compliant data tracked in Operational and Financial books
- is accountable for an unobstructed Asset & Inventory Mgmt.
- is accountable to promote the use of IBM Global Asset Management toolsets
- Is accountable for sustaining the accelerate model in the squad the he/she forms part of and takes responsibility for all activities of the squad as per the Agile model.
- is accountable for the delivery of the contracted services to the customer in terms of service- and application-operation, communication and exception handling.
- Needs to be participate actively in the assurance that the necessary processes are in place and are complied with
- Participate in the achievement of the committed SLAs and a high customer satisfaction.
- Is accountable for labor claiming and cost accuracy in area of support.
- Interface work to Fixed Asset Centre
Preferred Tech and Prof ExperienceN/AEO Statement
- Relevant experience
- Able to work in a complex matrix environment
- Risk Management
- Problem analysis and resolution
- English knowledge in spoken and written
- Good communication skills both with customers and peers as well as higher management.
- Understanding of Agile and Accelerate
- Basic Excel reconciliation knowledge
- Basic Asset Management knowledge
- Be self-directed and embrace challenge
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.