Job DescriptionYou and IBM IndiaIBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of. Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.Our IBM and Salesforce strategic partnerships strengthens and delivers new solutions to enterprise customers using IBM Cloud and Watson services with Salesforce Quip and Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein. Together we deliver solutions that bring together the power of AI and enable companies to make smarter decisions, faster than ever before. Your day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on SAP Netweaver - ABAP.
- You may also design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
How we’ll help you grow:
- Knowledge and experience on SAP Workflow
- Advance ABAP BADI (Business Add-In)
- Intermediate Document Extensions
- ABAP Objects
- Business Application Programming Interface
- XI (Exchange Infrastructure)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 6+ years of experience required.
- The ABAP on HANA Application Developers would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core data Services, Data Base Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA, and HANA Live models consumption.
- Designing and developing, data dictionary objects, data elements, domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options.
- Modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms
- Knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented Programming.
- Development experience in RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Reports)
- Experience in working in Implementation, Upgrade, Maintenance and Post Production support projects would be an advantage
- Understanding of SAP functional requirement, conversion into Technical design and development using ABAP Language for Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms in implementation or support projects
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.