Job DescriptionYou and IBM IndiaIBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace —We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. Business Unit IntroductionWe at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of premier Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of. Through our extraordinary global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some extraordinary projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.Who you are:As MS Cloud Developer, you will be responsible to work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements with experience in building / architecting cloud based applications. Using Agile methodologies, you will be working in an innovative cross-functional team responsible for using cutting edge technologies to enhance and support web based analytical solutions.What you will do:
How we will help you grow:
- Design and Develop high performance, scalable and secure cloud native application with .NET and Microsoft Azure PAAS Services.
- You need to implement Domain Driven Design, Micro-services, APIs and Web Apps
- Use Cloud design standard methodologies and patterns such as CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key, etc to build highly scalable solutions.
- You will demonstrate Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB
- Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2.0 using Azure Active Directory, Azure AD B2C.
- Implement Serverless Functions and Logic Apps for event driven processes and integrations.
- Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway and perform
- You will oversee with team leader during generation of technical specification.
- You will create and maintenance of programmer documentation.
- If necessary, participate in the deployment of software into the test and development environment.
- Apply standard methodologies, and software architecture guidelines
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites you
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Azure Development using Cloud and .NET programming (Asp.net, C# Developer)
- Relevant experience in web development .NET Core, ASP .NET , Entity Framework and Azure Web Apps.
- Relevant experience in web development Nodejs, MEAN Stack and AngularJS/ React.
- Good understanding of relational data modelling concepts and comfortable with SQL databases - specifically MSSQLServer or MySQL.
- Ability to work with clients and key stakeholders to ensure requirements are met ¢Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Passion to work in an start-up environment and readiness to dabble with challenging technologies.
- Exposure to search solutions like Elasticsearch and Solr will be an advantage.
- Exposure to enterprise development environments - both on premise and Azure cloud services. ¢Exposure or readiness to learn
- Full cycle experience
- Validated expertise in application of standard software development principles
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to lead change and demonstrate good time management with an ability to work on tight delivery deadlines
- Validated social skills while supplying to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Ability to handle & respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.