Job DescriptionYou and IBM IndiaIBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace —We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of. Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.Your day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical Expertise in JDE Modules
- Ability to drive workshops, obtain requirements & perform gap analysis, create design, prepare & execute testing & data conversion,
- conduct key user training
- Functional Consulting
- Reports generation to client
How we’ll help you grow...
- 2-4 years of JDE CNC experience
- Graduate / Post graduate/BE in IT or Computer Science with Exposure/knowledge in Networking/ JDE Implementations/Upgrades.
- Should have experience in two Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne Projects (Implementation or Roll Outs or Support or Upgrade) as CNC consultant.
- Excellent business communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work within large teams and learn new functionality and modules during project
- Should have prior experience of working in Onsite/Offshore model
- Should have knowledge of ERP implementation/upgrade activities such Environment Mirroring, Upgrade Plan creations, Table Conversions, JDE configuration, Spec migration, third party software integrations.
- Should have Industry recognized certifications.
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseJD Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- JD Edwards Implementation of JDE 9.1/ 9.2 release
- JDE Application upgrade
- JDE Toolset upgrade
- Web Server Configuration
- Business Server Configuration
- One View Reporting Configuration
- JDE CNC Admin Expertise
- Across Admin module experience
- Consulting Background
- Experience in Implementation with large applications End to End
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.