Job DescriptionYou and IBM IndiaIBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of. Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.Our IBM and Salesforce strategic partnerships strengthens and delivers new solutions to enterprise customers using IBM Cloud and Watson services with Salesforce Quip and Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein. Together we deliver solutions that bring together the power of AI and enable companies to make smarter decisions, faster than ever before. Your day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Optimizing your understanding of Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/CastIron).
- Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
- Using consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Understanding client's business challenges and offering solution to address using salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
- Being familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption,managing change and training methods.
How we’ll help you grow...
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
- Traits of a seasoned technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
- Openness to assist clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- The experience and demonstration of understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectiveness to run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Demonstrable experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
- Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System
- Proven experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
- Understanding to Salesforce standard objects Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, Forecasting is required
- Experience creating SQL tables and queries.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality
- SFDC Certified Developer, knowledge of general IT Solutions and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should have Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1) Administrator (ADM201) etc.
- Mulesoft experience
- Web Application Development Background
- Very good development experience with Apex is must
- Experience in Visual Force pages development
- Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.