Your design solutions will be targeting local and global markets for a huge variety of sectors. At IBM, there are no limits for specialization and professional growth.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will work alongside a cross-functional team of high performing UX/Ui Designers, Strategist, Business Analysts and Architects to create memorable experiences that delight the final users and drive profit to our clients’ business.What you will be doing:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design end-to-end solutions for development and deployment of highly interactive web and mobile applications.
- Application designed may run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages.
- Possess front end and back end development skills.
- Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the applications, and maintains the functional interface to the application infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with React.js workflow - Redux
- Experience with Frontend IDEs such as Atom, IntelliJ
- Familiarity with concepts such as Bootstrap.
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines, compilers and development - Jenkins, NPM, Webpack and Babel
- Familiarity with REST APIs, JSON
- Experience with code control -ESLint and testing tools such as Jest.
- Facility of building responsive pages with accessibility features embedded in them
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proven benchmarking and optimization
- A willing participation for defect fixes, trouble shooting and interacting with developers/engineers across the stack/enterprise
Spanish and English fluentPreferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.