he Geospatial Analyst will support Store Development which manages real estate, construction and facilities services for the retail portfolio. This position will be responsible for light analytics, mapping, maintaining data and a web based mapping application for Store Development and other teams throughout the company. The Geospatial Analyst helps deliver overall Store Development strategy and works closely with internal teams including Marketing, Engineering and Commercial Analytics.Responsibilities:Enterprise Core competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Assisting in planning, design, production and maintenance of geographic data and associated reports
- Managing day-to-day ad-hoc mapping and analytic requests
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data
- Support strategic initiatives by working cross-functionally and strategically with other groups including internal partners and external vendors
- Create presentations and present analytical findings in a clear and concise manner
- Proactively find ways to streamline and automate reporting and daily activities
- Maintenance and development of a custom web-based mapping tool
- Competence in Microsoft desktop applications with a strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Experience with GIS Software MapInfo Professional, ESRI or similar product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude with ability to develop right approach to get job done
- Experience with Spectrum Spatial software
- Retail real estate site selection knowledge
- Experience using Alteryx software
- Bachelor's degree in Geography, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field preferred. Additional relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Minimum Qualifications: At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screen.Company Profile:As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
EOE Statement:We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.