As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Are you an advertising rock star? Do you have a strong creative point of view and are an efficient project manager? Love a fast-paced environment? T-Mobile is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven professional to join our local advertising team.
The Local Advertising Manager is responsible for driving and managing the creative execution of local advertising tactics across the country. This includes creative briefings, creative reviews, creative and legal approvals from internal and external parties and deep understanding of how this creative brings to life our local traffic driving strategy.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, creation of advertising, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 3-5 years advertising or marketing communications experience within a consumer products company (wireless or consumer tech preferred) or equivalent experience in account management for an advertising agency
- Strong time-management, project management and organization skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple overlapping project with attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ever-changing, complex organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-6 years experience in Retail, US Wireless, Consumer Electronics or Technology
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint and InDesign
- Agency and vendor management experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree. Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Additional work experience considered in lieu of degree
*Up to 10% travel may be required
- Radio, Dynamic Digital, OOH, Print: Manage creative development to support marketing initiatives including leading project kick-off meetings, agency briefings. Responsible for understanding what great advertising execution is, driving excellent creative results.
- Manage multiple projects, across multiple cross functional stake holders, to drive effective local advertising.
- Manage creative development including project kick-off meetings, agency briefings, creative asset management, aligning with national and local strategies. Provide creative direction to agencies applying best practice for T-Mobile advertising.
- Gain alignment and approval for all creative executions. Manage review meetings and act as key agency and internal team contact for assigned projects. Partner with Senior Manager to ensure creative executions are in-line with T-Mobile brand positioning, customer insights, local and national strategies and marketing initiatives. Troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day issues or problems affecting quality and delivery of all projects. Apply industry best practices.
- Ensure campaign timelines are met and campaigns are produced within budget.
- Route all creative layouts through legal, 3rd party, business owners and management to obtain approvals. Day-to-day contact for internal customers and agency partners on program execution. ?
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.