F&A - Account SupportEmployment Type: RegularLocation: NagaShift: Night, 9pm - 6amDescription:
Performs ad-hoc tasks as identified by the Manager. Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseJob Qualifications:
- Reviews and process journal entries, performs account reconciliations, Month End Closure and reports based on agreed deadlines with the client.
- Provide training, education to junior team members, learn new process from the client or third party, and understand Exception, cerate DTP & Amend DTP with updates.
- Performance directly contributes to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
- Provides support to continuous improvement initiative.
Preferred Tech and Prof ExperienceRequired Skills/Competencies:
- Graduate of Bachelors of Science in Accountancy, CPA(not mandatory)
- 12-15 yrs of experience, 5-6year of relevant(job) area of experience( role offered/interviewed)- General Accounting or Fixed Asset or Intercompany or Balance Reconciliation or VAT or Payroll or Statutory Accounting – depending on role offered
- Minimum of 3-5 years BPO/Shared service experience- Managing 3rd party client
- Minimum of of 3-4 years of supervisory experience- managing minimum of 30-50 FTE in past- Performed Appraisal of employees in past
- Understands accounting concepts across General Accounting- with Month End closure Process
- Managed process/client independently in past – with agreed SLA
- Knowledgeable in ERP system
- Willing to work on night shift
- Proficient in English Language
Note : Internship, training while graduation should not be treated as experience, only experience post graduation should be considered to arrive years of experience) Preferred SkillsEO Statement
- Accounting - Independently
- Analysis – Independently
- Account Reconciliation – Independently
- Strong Microsoft Excel user
- ERP working experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.