Job DescriptionIBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages. We will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, you will gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities. You'll be challenged and supported in an environment that embraces individual differences and rewards your best work. You'll find everything you need to continue building your career at one of the most successful companies in history. But it's up to you how you get there - you'll be the one in charge, putting forward your ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how to get the job done.Role Description:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Communicate with client on insurance business requirement analysis & definition, including business processes, products
- Gather client’s business processes, functional requirements and workflows.
- Manage and track changes to system requirements throughout the development, testing and maintenance life cycle, maintaining accurate documentation at all times
- Review and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for client
- Ability to challenge users, business analysts and others, to achieve appropriate and desired solution for the business.
- Create Business and Functional Requirements documents.
- Maintain continuous communication with client and developers throughout project lifecycle to ensure final product meets requirements and expected outcomes of the client.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Information Technology/ Business or other related.
- 4-7 years experience insurance domain knowledge and consultant skills
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.