(GBS) Application Architect-Banking
This role designs applications required to automate business processes and meet business needs. The resulting design may run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages and custom components. This role defines best practices in the critical evaluation and selection and / or development of the software components and hardware requirements of the applications and data, and the development of the application, including evaluation and selection of development methods, development processes, best practices and tools. Applications Architects are responsible for applications-related quality, performance, availability, scalability, and integrity. They are also responsible for the functional interface to applications and for ensuring application usability. The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
1.Responsible for the system analysis, design and development of applications in different technologies including Web, Mobile and Integration
2. Review and analyze business requirements and transform into detail technical requirements and specifications
3. Lead and perform system analysis and design tasks and produce related system design documentation
4. Define development best practices and configuration management processes for the development team to follow
5. Defines, researches, integrates or develops, releases, and maintains complex, reusable application components on one or more platforms with proven to new technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1.Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relate subject.
2. At least 5 to 8-year IT development experience.
3. Hands-on experience in WebSphere Application Service or J2EE or relational database with strong awareness of merging technologies and industry standards.
3.Experience in performing performance test is added advantage.
4.Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English & Chinese)
5.Self-motivated and good problem solver with team work spirit.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.